1 1/2 lb. (3/4 kg) papaya
2 – 3 cups water ( Use only 1 cup of water for a smoothie texture)
1/4 cup white sugar (Optional) You can also use a little bit of honey
- Peel the papaya and remove all seeds
- In a blender, blend papaya, water and sugar until smooth. It is better to start with only one cup of water first, then add the rest.
- Add water if you think it is too heavy.
- Add ice or put in the fridge to chill
- Serve cold and it is better to drink the juice within 12 hours; but you can keep for a few more days.