No need of mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup, processed sandwich meat and all that mess, just a simple and healthy sandwich.
You will need:
Recipe for Scramble eggs with Tomatoes
- 4 eggs 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. cilantro (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. salt Chili powder (optional)
- 3 tbsp. olive oil or butter
- Beat the eggs.
- Heat oil in a pan, sauté onions, stir until brown, add tomatoes and salt, lower heat to medium-low, and cover the pan. Simmer until the tomatoes soften. Use a cooking spoon to press the tomatoes while cooking to soften them quickly.
- Add cilantro and eggs and cook, stirring to scramble the eggs, until the eggs are cooked.
Spread the cabbage on one slice of bread, then add scramble eggs. Finish by adding another slice of bread on scramble eggs, slice the sandwich into two halves. Serve or pack for your lunch at work or school.